返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第6季 第7集>>

  • 1. Yeah, that's a lot of money.
    确实不少钱。
  • 2. And what about all the other stuff we're gonna do?
    其他人怎么办。
  • 3. I mean, give internet to underserved communities,students in the homework gap, refugees, genomic research.
    我是指那些需要互联网服务的人群,作业遇到困难的学生 难民 基因组研究。
  • 4. Pied Piper can help scientists cure cancer.
    魔笛手还能帮助科学家治疗癌症。
  • 5. -And cancer is bad. -Cancer fuckin' sucks!
    -癌症确实很可怕 -癌症就他妈很可怕。
  • 6. "Hey, I'd like some cancer, please." No.
    谁想得癌症 没有人。
  • 7. And we have this beautiful baby,who is a little sick...
    我们有了这个可爱的宝宝,只是有点变态。
  • 8. But, apparently, it's now the devil,and we have to kill it.
    但现在它成了恶魔,因为我们必须杀掉它。
  • 9. I vote we take it to the doctor, but fuck.
    我主张带它去看医生 但。
  • 10. I had a foster mother who thought I was the devil
    我的养母也觉得我是恶魔。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next