返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第2季 第03集>>

  • 1. Everything we've talked about so far falls apart
    塔利班的裁军计划不提上日程。
  • 2. without a timeline for Taliban disarmament.
    我们说的这些都不成立。
  • 3. We disarm when there are no more foreign troops in Afghanistan.
    等阿富汗没有外国武装力量 我们就裁。
  • 4. National Unity Government will never accept that order of events,and neither will the United States.
    民族团结政府绝不会接受这个办事顺序,美国也不会。
  • 5. If you're serious about a political settlement,first you must agree to a mechanism
    你若真想用政治解决,首先你要同意。
  • 6. for decommissioning your weapons.
    放下武器。
  • 7. -What do I get in return? -A lot.
    -那我有什么好处 -很多。
  • 8. Amnesty for your fighters,guaranteed positions in the new government,and a clean break from the Pakistan military,who's held you hostage all these years.
    你手下战士的赦免权,在新政府内任职,并能和巴基斯坦军方一刀两断,这么多年来他们一直把你当人质。
  • 9. You also gain the power of legitimacy.
    你还能获得合法的权力。
  • 10. No longer identified as a terror organization,you can start to enjoy the comforts of political privilege.
    不再被视为恐怖组织,你可以享受有政治待遇的生活。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next