返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第2季 第11集>>

  • 1. He saved your life...
    他救过你的命。
  • 2. when your name was Andrei Kuznetsov.
    在你还叫安德烈·库兹涅佐夫时。
  • 3. You lost your leg below the knee
    你在东德边境的布雷区。
  • 4. in a minefield on the East German border.
    失去了膝盖以下。
  • 5. Could we talk inside?
    我们可以进去聊聊吗。
  • 6. I work for the agency Saul used to run,in Archives, for the chief historian.
    我为索尔曾管理的情报机关工作,为首席历史学家做档案工作。
  • 7. What do you want?
    你想要什么。
  • 8. It's nearly 40 years since you defected.
    自从你叛逃已经快四十年了。
  • 9. Most of the files are being declassified.
    大多数档案快解密了。
  • 10. My job is to talk to the people in those files
    我的工作是和那些档案里的人谈一谈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next