<< 国土安全 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. to make sure we have the whole story, obviously,also to make sure identities are protected
确保我们还原了事件全貌,同时也要确保这些身份。
-
2. where they need to be, like with you.
得到应有的保护 就像你一样。
-
3. Does Saul know?
索尔知道吗。
-
4. Because I should call him and let him know
因为我需要给他打电话 告知他。
-
5. that you're here, throwing his name around.
你在这里打着他的旗号。
-
6. Well, if you need to call him, sure, feel free.
如果你需要打给他 当然可以 请随意。
-
7. So what do you wanna know?
你想知道什么。
-
8. Whatever you're willing to share.
你愿意说的任何事情。
-
9. I'm trying to learn the details that aren't in the files.
我想知道档案没有涉及的细节。
-
10. Pakistan has convened a security council working group.
巴基斯坦已经召集了一支安理会工作小组。