返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. annoying people who gets angry
    当看到来之不易的权利。
  • 2. whenever they see hard-won rights being ignored or abused.
    被忽视或者被滥用 人们会被激怒。
  • 3. I moved here because of the protections
    我搬到这里是因为。
  • 4. Germany guarantees its citizens and its guests.
    德国对其公民和来访者的保护措施。
  • 5. You have these laws
    你们颁布了这些法律。
  • 6. because you know how bad it can get.
    因为你们知道事情有可能变得很糟糕。
  • 7. You've lived it.
    你们经历过。
  • 8. You saw the surveillance state tear society apart,and you said, "No more."
    你们亲眼看到国家监控让社会分崩离析,你们也说了 "不能继续了"。
  • 9. But it seems your own intelligence agency wasn't listening.
    但你们的情报机关看来并没在意。
  • 10. Now, I'm not a German citizen,but I understand the implications of a covert program like this.
    我并非德国公民,但我明白像这样的秘密计划代表着什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next