<< 国土安全 第5季 第01集>>
-
1. An American prisoner of war has been turned.
一个美国犯人被策反了。
-
2. He said this in English?
他用英语说的吗。
-
3. Yes. He whispered it into my ear
没错 在守卫把我拖走之前。
-
4. right before the guards pulled me away.
他小声对着我耳朵说的。
-
5. And when he used the expression "Turned..."
他用的是"策反"这个表述。
-
6. He meant turned... working for Abu Nazir.
他意思就是策反 为阿布·纳齐尔效命。
-
7. Why am I just hearing about this now?
怎么现在才告诉我。
-
8. Because until ten minutes ago, i didn't know there were any
因为直到十分钟前 我才知道。
-
9. P.O.W.'s still alive in Iraq or Afghanistan.
伊拉克或阿富汗还有活着的战俘。
-
10. So you're suggesting that Abu Nazir...
所以你是说阿布·纳齐尔...。