<< 国土安全 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. So we shoot our way into the palace,we engage multiple targets down this long hall.
然后我们冒着枪林弹雨冲进去,与多股敌兵交火 直入长廊。
-
2. We finally get into the room where this is,this-this national treasure we've risked our lives for,this solid gold bust of Saddam...
最终进入存放那件艺术品的房间,为这件国宝 我们置生死于度外,这件萨达姆的纯金半身像。
-
3. and somebody's already replaced it with a Mr. Potato Head.
结果却被人换成了"薯头先生"。
-
4. Will you excuse me, gentlemen, for one second?
先生们 失陪一下。
-
5. Sure. Thank you.
好的 谢谢。
-
6. Would you excuse me?
失陪。
-
7. Okay, I have to ask.
我得问一下。
-
8. I know what you're gonna say.
知道你想说什么。
-
9. So I'm not imagining. Everyone's...
那就不是幻觉了 每个人都...。
-
10. being really nice to us, yes.
都对我们极其友善 是的。