<< 国土安全 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. and two kids...
和两个子女。
-
2. who I love.
我爱他们。
-
3. By the time you watch this,you'll have read a lot of things about me,about what I've done,and so I wanted to explain myself.
当你们看到这段录像的时候,你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事,我的所作所为,在此 我要为自己做一个解释。
-
4. So that you'll know the truth.
以便让你们知道真相。
-
5. On May 19, 2003,as part of a two-man sniper team
在2003年5月19日,身为解放伊拉克行动中。
-
6. serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom,I was taken prisoner by forces loyal to Saddam Hussein.
一个二人狙击小队的一员,我被萨达姆·侯赛因的部队俘虏。
-
7. Those forces then sold me to an Al-Qaeda commander
他们把我卖给了基地组织的指挥官。
-
8. Abu Nazir,who was operating a terrorist cell from across the Syrian border
阿布·纳齐尔,他在叙利亚边界掌控着一个恐怖分子的巢穴。
-
9. where I was held captive for more than eight years.
我在那里被关押八年多。
-
10. I was beaten...
我被毒打。