<< 国土安全 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. I was tortured...
被拷问。
-
2. ...and I was subjected to long periods of total isolation.
我长期与世隔绝。
-
3. People will say I was broken,I was brainwashed.
有人说我已经崩溃了,我被洗脑了。
-
4. People will say that I was turned into a terrorist,taught to hate my country.
还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子,被教唆去憎恨自己的国家。
-
5. I love my country.
我热爱我的国家。
-
6. What I am is a marine,like my father before me and his father before him,and as a marine,I swore an oath to defend the United States of America
我是一名真正的陆战队员,就像我的父亲和爷爷,作为一名陆战队员,我曾宣誓要为美利坚合众国。
-
7. against enemies both foreign and domestic.
抵御反抗来自国内外的敌人。
-
8. My action this day is against such domestic enemies
我今天的行动就是在反抗来自国内的敌人。
-
9. the vice president and members of his national security team,who I know to be liars and war criminals
副总统以及他国土安全团队中的成员,据我所知 他们是骗子 是战争罪犯。
-
10. responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他们犯下暴行 却从没有被追究。