<< 国土安全 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Lockhart told me
洛克哈特告诉我。
-
2. you had a spirited exchange of views.
你们进行了深入的意见交换。
-
3. Yep. We didn't agree on a damn thing.
没错 我们没有达成任何共识。
-
4. You know what might have been nice, though, from a friend?
不过你知道作为朋友 该怎么做才对吗。
-
5. A word of fucking warning about what was going on.
就是他妈提前警告我会发生什么。
-
6. Ladies and gentlemen,if I could have your attention, please.
女士们先生们,请大家听我说两句。
-
7. Um, you know why I invited you here.
你们都知道我请诸位来此的原因。
-
8. To set the future direction of our nation's intelligence
是为国家未来的情报工作指明方向。
-
9. and to kill some geese.
顺便猎些野鹅。
-
10. I believe that both of those missions have been accomplished.
我认为以上两项使命都已顺利完成。