<< 国土安全 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. I agreed to consult with him. I'm nobody's agent.
我同意做他的顾问 而不是做特工。
-
2. I doubt the CIA would appreciate the distinction.
不知道中情局能否理解其中的区别。
-
3. What the hell do you know about it?
你得到什么消息了。
-
4. I know the law firm appears to be
我知道该律所因为某些原因。
-
5. the target of an inquiry of some kind.
成为了被质询的目标。
-
6. Well, not one that I'm aware of.
这个我可不知道。
-
7. The warning was delivered personally,outside of official channels.
这个警告是经私人渠道传出来的,没通过官方渠道。
-
8. By somebody who works at the agency?
是在局里工作的人吗。
-
9. A longtime acquaintance of Mr. Bennett, yes.
本尼特先生的老熟人 是的。
-
10. So what do you want from me?
那你想让我做些什么。