<< 国土安全 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. My sister lives with me in my house,where she's not only driven my entire family totally insane,she's managed to run up debts of nearly $100,000
我的姐姐住在我家里,她不仅把我们整个家逼疯了,而且她还有近十万美金的债务。
-
2. that she cannot begin to repay.
而且她无力偿还。
-
3. I had her declared incompetent.
她向我承认了她是个无能力者。
-
4. Like bad at things?
做不好事情。
-
5. It means she's not responsible for her actions, Carl.
意思是她不能为自己的行为负责 卡尔。
-
6. I-I am. I am responsible.
而我 我为她的行为负责。
-
7. And I have legally enjoined any access to funds for her.
我有法律权利禁止任何渠道为她提供资金。
-
8. Any access. You see where I'm going here?
任何渠道 你知道我为什么来这里了吗。
-
9. Okay, here's--here's the thing, and I--
好吧 事情是这样的。
-
10. and I apologize in advance for having to put it this way,but if--if Dash Cash or--or--Cash Dash
我先为我接下来要说的这些话道个歉,但是如果少量现金提款 或是现金少量提款。