<< 国土安全 第7季 第08集>>
-
1. -I could go talk to her. -No.
-我可以去和她谈 -不行。
-
2. Paley finds out you even tried,it makes everything a hundred times worse.
要是佩利发现一点苗头,这件事会比现在难办一百倍。
-
3. Let me talk to the Russians then.
那让我和俄罗斯人谈。
-
4. You've spoken to Saul. You know they're behind all this.
索尔应该告诉过你他们是幕后主使。
-
5. While he's working his angle,I'll put pressure directly on Moscow,get them worried how this might end.
他从他的方向努力,我直接对莫斯科施压,给他们点危机感。
-
6. I can't read between the lines on this, Elizabeth.
这事不能靠我主观臆测 伊丽莎白。
-
7. You're gonna have to tell me yes or no.
你要明说 是否允许我这么做。
-
8. They've had a free run at us.
他们想怎么对我们都行。
-
9. Tell them in terms they understand. No more.
用他们听得懂的话告诉他们 就这样。
-
10. At least now it makes sense.
这下说得通了。