<< 国土安全 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. I don't even get a chance to argue my side in front of a judge?
我都没机会在法官面前据理力争。
-
2. Carrie, I think your sister wants to avoid
卡莉 我觉得你的姐姐想要避免。
-
3. a protracted legal battle,which will be hard on everyone.
一场长期的法律争斗,这样对大家都不好。
-
4. Right now, that gives you leverage.
现在 这协议给了你筹码。
-
5. After the hearing, not so much.
但是听证会以后就不一定了。
-
6. If they want Franny, I'm not just gonna hand her over.
他们想要弗兰妮 我决不拱手相让。
-
7. They're gonna have to take her from me.
他们得从我手里抢走她。
-
8. I thought you understood that.
我以为你明白这点。
-
9. As long as you understand,if the court awards Maggie and Bill
只要你明白,如果明天法庭把单独一方监护权。
-
10. sole custody tomorrow, even temporarily,you stand to lose any and all access to your daughter.
判给麦琪和比尔 即使是暂时的,你也有可能失去所有接近你女儿的机会。