<< 国土安全 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. into pledging my loyalty.
才肯给我时间考虑。
-
2. Which, now, all of a sudden, you're willing to do.
而现在 突然就 你就愿意了。
-
3. In good faith, as long as you do the right thing.
而且真心实意 只要你做正确的事。
-
4. I don't like being dictated to.
我不会任人摆布。
-
5. I'm defining the limits of my support.
我是在表明我的支持限度。
-
6. There's a difference.
这二者之间是有区别的。
-
7. Without a majority of the Cabinet,which you do not have, as of now,that document is invalid.
到目前为止 你还没有拿到,大部分内阁成员的同意,那份文件是无效的。
-
8. You are pointing an empty gun at my head.
你指着我脑袋的枪里可没有子弹。
-
9. Before I came here,I spoke to three separate lawyers.
我来这里之前,和三名不同的律师谈过了。
-
10. Each one confirmed that firing close to a third
每一位都认为在现有的状况下。