<< 老友记 第9季 第06集>>
-
1. So Oklahoma's a crazy place.
奥克拉荷马真是疯狂。
-
2. You know,they call it the Sooner State.
他们把那里称为先锋之州。
-
3. Frankly,I'd sooner be in any other state!
老实说 我宁愿早"先"一点搬到别的州。
-
4. And what's with Oklahoma having a panhandle?
而且奥克拉荷马为什么有个平底锅柄呢。
-
5. Can all states have stuff like that?
其它的州可以有像那样的东西吗。
-
6. Hey,yeah,I'm from the waistband of Wyoming.
嘿 我是从怀俄明州的腰部来的。
-
7. But when I was 7,we headed over to the crotch.
但是当我7岁的时候,我们就搬到胯下部了。
-
8. Was your cabin pressurized?
你坐的机舱是不是压力太大。
-
9. And don't get me started on the way
而且别让我开口吐槽。
-
10. the people from Tulsa talk.
塔尔萨人说话的方式。