<< 老友记 第9季 第13集>>
-
1. "To take you to his mansion in the sky-y?"
带你一起去他天上的殿堂。
-
2. I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙。
-
3. Wow, it seems serious.
看起来很严重。
-
4. What seems to be the problem, Ashley Judd?
出什么问题了 艾希莉·贾德。
-
5. I'm getting new headshots taken. So I went to get my eyebrows shaped.
我要去拍艺术照 所以去修了眉毛。
-
6. I'm sorry. Moment to make fun of that, please.
很抱歉 求你了 让我笑一会吧。
-
7. I may be a sissy, but I'll still pound you into the ground.
我看起来可能有点娘 可还是能揍倒你。
-
8. Look, it hurt so bad, I could only let her do one eyebrow, and now
修眉太痛了 我只能让她拔一边 所以就。
-
9. they don't match!
两边不对称了。
-
10. It's like a baby caterpillar chasing its mama.
像毛毛虫宝宝在追妈妈。