<< 老友记 第9季 第18集>>
-
1. Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say, ''invest it''?
我很抱歉 我是说投资吗。
-
2. I meant, ''Be cool and piss it all away.''
我的意思是"快乐的全部花光光"。
-
3. I know! We should pool all our money
我知道了 我们该把全部的钱凑起来。
-
4. and buy the Knicks!
买下尼克斯队。
-
5. I don't really care about the Knicks.
我不是很在乎尼克斯队。
-
6. You will when I pick you as starting forward.
如果我选你当前锋 你就会了。
-
7. You would do that? I never get picked!
你会那样做吗 我从没有被选上。
-
8. I'm not sure a sports team is the way to go.
我不确定球队会是正确的选择。
-
9. You won't let me buy the Knicks?
你不让我买尼克斯队吗。
-
10. I can't believe you're taking this away.
不敢相信你要打破我的梦想。