<< 老友记 第9季 第18集>>
-
1. Hello. This is the pigeon from the balcony
你好 我是阳台上的鸽子。
-
2. calling to apologize.
打电话过来道歉的。
-
3. I shouldn't have knocked the tickets
我不应该把彩票。
-
4. out of the pretty lady's hand.
从那个漂亮小姐手中弄翻。
-
5. It was all my fault. Not hers. Bye.
全是我的错 不关她的事 拜。
-
6. Well, I bet that was very hard for him to do.
嗯 他这道歉能做到一定很难。
-
7. Hey, Chandler, it's Charlie.
嘿 钱德勒 我是查理。
-
8. This is it.
就是这个了。
-
9. Listen, it turns out I got the last spot.
听着 结果最后的名额给我了。
-
10. I'm really sorry, man. It was a lot of fun working with you.
我很抱歉 老兄 很高兴跟你共事过。