返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. Yes, your boss's son.
    是啊 你老板的公子。
  • 2. I'm sorry, we're all full up.
    抱歉 我们的人手足够了。
  • 3. But thank you,dear Becca.
    不过还是谢谢你,亲爱的贝卡。
  • 4. - Excuse me, Mr. Gold... - Thank her and get rid of her.
    -打搅下 戈德先生 -跟她说谢谢然后让她滚。
  • 5. It's the call girl, Amber.
    是那个应召女郎 安贝儿。
  • 6. On the bed, in the car out of state. He's the best candidate.
    滚床单 玩车震 他是最佳候选人。
  • 7. No one makes me self stimulate like Peter Florrick
    彼得最撩人 我为他出动潜水艇。
  • 8. Oh, dear God.
    哦 天啊。
  • 9. People say you're down in the polls,but I say you're always good at coming from behind.
    他们说 你民调落后,但我说 彼得推车 定能后来居上。
  • 10. - Coming from behind - Oh, dear God.
    -推车后上 -哦 天啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next