返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. Here are the billable hours attached to Mr. Trippi's account.
    这些是特里皮先生带给律所的计费工时。
  • 2. And here... are the hours attached to Mr. Dobbs.
    这些 则是多布斯先生带来的计费工时。
  • 3. I thought you said two votes to one.
    你说过 咱俩联手对付他。
  • 4. That's why we did it this way.
    所以我们才这么做。
  • 5. And I thought you said we weren't going to follow cases on a whim.
    但你也说过 我们不能凭心血来潮接案子。
  • 6. This isn't a whim.
    这不是心血来潮。
  • 7. Did you see the difference?
    你没看出区别吗。
  • 8. Joe has been with us longer.
    乔跟我们的时间更长。
  • 9. And Lou brings us more work.
    鲁带来的工时更多。
  • 10. - Derrick more work. - No, us more work.
    -是带给德里克更多的工时 -不 是带给我们。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next