返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. There's no Derrick anymore. There's no us.
    德里克和咱俩的利益是一致的。
  • 2. This is a betrayal.
    这是背叛。
  • 3. You said that you would support me.
    你说过会支持我的。
  • 4. I didn't see the facts.
    我当时不了解事实。
  • 5. Now the facts are important to you?
    你突然在乎起事实了?。
  • 6. In court, you couldn't give a damn.
    在法庭 你拿事实当个屁啊。
  • 7. Come on, Diane. It's money.
    好了 戴安 重要的是钱。
  • 8. It's about keeping our doors open.
    重要的是敞开我们的大门。
  • 9. My dad drove his business into the ground giving money to everyone he knew.
    我爸当年就因乐善好施 搞砸了生意。
  • 10. And I'm not going to make the same mistake.
    我不打算犯同样的错误。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next