返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第03集>>

  • 1. Why do you think I'm always about the gay issues?
    为什么你觉得我总是在同性恋问题上找茬?。
  • 2. Because you're always about the gay issues.
    因为你就是这样。
  • 3. Look, I-I phoned Marcus Alden, Danny Trent.
    我给奥尔登和特伦特都打了电话。
  • 4. Gay money has dried up, waiting to find out which way you'll jump.
    同性恋资金冻结了 他们等着看你的选择。
  • 5. "Gay money." You have such a succinct way of putting things.
    同性恋资金 你还真是言简意赅。
  • 6. Oh, I'm sorry. Have I offended you?
    抱歉 我冒犯到你了?。
  • 7. You've been invited to dinner with Peter and his brother-in-law
    现在邀请你与彼得和他小舅子共进晚餐。
  • 8. to prove they pass the sniff test.
    你去看看他俩能不能尿到一个壶里。
  • 9. Let me show you a picture.
    给你看张照片。
  • 10. Spencer, I've seen your nieces.
    斯宾塞 我看过你的侄女们了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next