<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. It wasn't unprovoked.
那不是无故袭击。
-
2. Are you talking about Israel's justified sea blockade against Hamas?
你是在说以色列对哈马斯正当的海上封锁吗。
-
3. Alicia, do you want to get in here?
艾丽西娅 你进来不。
-
4. I'm talking about the nine people killed-- the activists.
我在说那9个遇害者... 那些政治活动家。
-
5. The important thing is, Spencer, that, uh,Peter has worked tirelessly on hate crimes.
重要的是,彼得长期坚持惩治"仇恨犯罪"。
-
6. If you look at his record compared to Glenn Childs...
如果把他和查尔兹的记录对比一下...。
-
7. - And he loves the gays. - Okay, Owen. Thanks.
-他还喜欢同性恋 -好了 欧文 谢谢。
-
8. But the kosher thing is different.
但犹太教饮食规定是另一码事。
-
9. It's not just about pork, right?
不仅是猪肉的问题 对吗。
-
10. How is it going in there?
里面怎么样了。