返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第03集>>

  • 1. Mr. Moral Clarity.
    "是非分明"先生。
  • 2. What is that?
    这是什么。
  • 3. Evidence to help you prosecute Carl Landers.
    帮助你控告兰德斯的证据。
  • 4. Mm-hmm. Out of the goodness of your heart?
    出于你的善良之心?。
  • 5. Oh, what do you care?
    你管这个呢。
  • 6. You want moral clarity.
    反正你要的是道德上的是非分明。
  • 7. Landers committed all four murders.
    4宗枪击案都是兰德斯所为。
  • 8. This will convict him.
    这些 可以将他定罪。
  • 9. You were under intense pressure
    你当时面临巨大压力。
  • 10. to convict someone for the Northbrook killings, weren't you?
    需要尽快找到北溪案的凶手并定罪 是吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next