返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第03集>>

  • 1. It's my job to prosecute criminals.
    我的职责就是检控犯罪分子。
  • 2. So, there's always pressure.
    因此压力一直都有。
  • 3. Did you give an interview on June 11th,promising "Swift accountability and justice" for the sniper?
    你是否在6月11日接受采访时承诺,将会迅速公正地惩治狙击手?。
  • 4. I don't recall.
    我记不清了。
  • 5. Chicago Tribune. Op-Ed.
    芝加哥论坛报 专栏版面。
  • 6. "Chicagoans need not fear.
    "芝加哥民众无需恐惧"。
  • 7. This case will be solved by the end of the month."
    "本案将在本月底前审结"。
  • 8. And it was.
    我兑现了诺言。
  • 9. - Even if corners were cut? - They were not.
    -即便是通过走捷径? -没有走捷径。
  • 10. You may not have been aware that they were.
    或许是你不知情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next