<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. Sure. If you want. Sustained. Your witness.
行 依你 反对有效 该你了。
-
2. Mr. Dylan, I'm very sorry for your loss.
迪伦先生 我对你未婚妻的不幸深表同情。
-
3. - Wish your clients were. - I think they are.
-希望你的当事人也是如此 -我想他们也是。
-
4. Speaking of my clients,they weren't the first ones you sued, were they?
谈到我的委托人,你本来起诉的不是他们吧?。
-
5. Objection! Your Honor!
反对 法官阁下。
-
6. Approach the bench.
上前一步说话。
-
7. Your Honor, the plaintiff first tried to sue the real culprit: the venue.
大人 原告本打算起诉真正的祸首 歌厅。
-
8. Oh, come on.
得了吧。
-
9. The venue staff opened the exit doors.
歌厅的工作人员打开了出口的门。
-
10. That's what sparked the stampede and the only reason we're being sued
正是这样才引发了踩踏事件。