返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. And Peter will see you for lunch tomorrow, Mr. Jordan.
    乔丹先生 彼得明天会和您共进午餐。
  • 2. Oh, is that this week?
    约的是这周吗。
  • 3. Yes, it's this week. Uh, my office called to confirm.
    是的 是这周 我们打给您确认过了。
  • 4. I-I'll give him a call.
    我会打给他的。
  • 5. We've got endorsement issues.
    支持者方面出问题了。
  • 6. Vernon Jordan might be in play.
    弗农·乔丹可能要易帜。
  • 7. This is the attorney-client retainer agreement.
    这是律师-当事人聘用定金协议。
  • 8. When you sign that, we're your lawyers,everything we say is privileged and cannot be used in court.
    你签名后 我们就是你的律师了,我们谈的一切都将保密 不会呈堂。
  • 9. But up to that point-- up to the point you sign this form--
    但在你签字之前。
  • 10. we can be subpoenaed, so,in order to protect you, we're not going to take any notes, okay?
    我们都有可能被传唤 所以,为了保护你 我们将不作任何记录。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next