返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. She was checking out "Kent For America."
    她查了"美国之子肯特"网页。
  • 2. Yes, and she explained that. After the massage,she went home and checked it out; that makes sense.
    是的 她解释了 按摩之后,她回家查了下 这完全说得通。
  • 3. I think we should cut her loose.
    我们应该甩掉她。
  • 4. You don't believe her?
    你不相信她?。
  • 5. I worry about how much she needs to explain.
    我担心她还有多少需要解释的事情。
  • 6. At a certain point, credulity has been stretched too far.
    某种程度上 我们对她信任过头了。
  • 7. - Is this a mistake? - It's a process, Lara.
    -我这么做错了吗 -慢慢来 劳拉。
  • 8. We have to go through it.
    我们必须有这么个程序。
  • 9. Yeah, my friends will be like,"What're you doing? "He's helping women. Suck it up.
    好吧 我的朋友也许会说,"你在干什么 算了吧 他是女性维权者"。
  • 10. I thought you were on our side""
    "我以为你会站在女性这边考虑"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next