返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. And when the plaintiff goes to another firm?
    那原告去找其它律所怎么办。
  • 2. She has an 11:00 p.m. meeting with Carpton & Greene.
    她今晚11点会与卡普顿&格林律所谈。
  • 3. It's a firm in the family.
    这律所是我们盟友。
  • 4. I have an agreement with them to bury it.
    我已经和他们达成协议不接此案。
  • 5. You know what? It was nice talking to you.
    好了 聊得很愉快。
  • 6. What can I tell Mr. Kent?
    那我怎么答复肯特先生呢。
  • 7. You can tell him that I hope my wife rips him apart,and I think she will, 'cause she's a good lawyer.
    你就说 我希望我妻子能让他身败名裂,我也相信她能做到 因为她是个好律师。
  • 8. Either way I know she'll do the right thing,but it was very nice meeting you.
    不管怎样 我都相信她会正确处理,总之很高兴认识你。
  • 9. Let's discuss this.
    我们再谈谈。
  • 10. Now, I know he's got another bail hearing in an hour,so I ask for a review of the plea.
    我听说 他1小时后又有一次保释听证,所以我要求对他的抗辩进行复议。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next