<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. The trend can kiss my ass.
去他娘的趋势吧。
-
2. Look, Peter, we like you.
彼得 我们喜欢你。
-
3. But let's be honest. Childs is the incumbent.
但说实话 查尔兹是现任检察官。
-
4. He's got the power of the office.
他大权在握。
-
5. And you're counting on African-American votes to win, right?
而你指望的是非裔的选票 对不。
-
6. You're making a mistake.
你做了一个错误的决定。
-
7. Peter, if you were in my position,you'd make the same one.
彼得 你要是在我的位置,也会作出同样的决定。
-
8. Wendy siphons off your black votes,you and Childs split the white vote, and she wins,all you do is play spoiler?
温迪夺走你的黑人选票,你和查尔兹瓜分白人选票 结果温迪会胜,那你成了什么 搅局的?。
-
9. Be a good soldier.
顾全大局吧。
-
10. We'll guarantee you my job in six months.
我们保证半年后 你能坐上我的位置。