<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. Okay. Keep me in the loop.
好吧 有消息了通知我。
-
2. How is he?
他还好吗。
-
3. He's better than I'd be.
我要是他 状态肯定没他好。
-
4. You're a good friend, hanging with him.
你够哥们 这么陪着他。
-
5. No, in Chicago you need your friends three times:
不 在芝加哥 你只在三种时刻需要朋友。
-
6. At your wedding, your wake, and your first indictment.
婚礼 守灵 还有第一次面对犯罪指控时。
-
7. Blake's here. Just arrived.
布莱克来了 刚刚到。
-
8. Good. Have him help Kalinda.
好的 让他协助凯琳达。
-
9. Yeah... Actually, I don't know how much those two help each other.
好... 不过 想象不出他俩能协作。
-
10. Look, as long as they don't kill each other,the competition's good for the firm.
只要他俩别闹出人命来,这种竞争对律所还是有好处的。