<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. I'd love to, Peter... she won't listen to me.
彼得 我很想帮忙 可她不听我的。
-
2. Okay. You'll find the polling results on page five.
好了 民意调查结果在第五页。
-
3. Oh, is the type too small for you, Mrs. Florrick?
这上面的字会不会太小了 福瑞克女士。
-
4. No. No, this is perfect. Thank you.
不 这正好 谢谢你。
-
5. Everybody, please welcome Jackie.
请大家热烈欢迎杰姬。
-
6. She'll be joining us, when she can, at our status meetings.
她会尽可能的来参加我们的汇报会议。
-
7. Come on. Please, ignore me. Please.
别这样 就当我不在 求你们了。
-
8. There's been a shift.
情况大有改观。
-
9. There was a micro-burst of sympathy for Mrs. Florrick.
陪审团都做出了同情福瑞克夫人的表情。
-
10. But here's the interesting thing.
可有趣的是。