<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Your Honor, this suit is worth 20 times that amount.
法官大人 这个诉讼值那个价格的20倍。
-
2. I-I don't know if that's true,but I do know that $2 million is considerably more
我不知道这是不是真的,不过两百万美元可比。
-
3. than what's currently on the table: zero.
现在的价钱 零 高多了。
-
4. Mr. Canning, it was not within your purview
坎宁先生 代表集体诉讼方去谈判。
-
5. to negotiate on behalf of the class action.
可不在你的权力范围内啊。
-
6. And I didn't reach out to JNL. They reached out to me.
因此我没有主动去找JNL 是他们找的我。
-
7. Because this is a sweetheart deal.
因为这根本是一个愿打一个愿挨。
-
8. Even if what Ms. Lockhart is saying is true,isn't it better that a Trojan horse like myself
就算洛克哈特女士说的是真的,像我这样的特洛伊木马。
-
9. get whatever deal can be made now
去促成一个现在就能达成的协议。
-
10. instead of waiting the five or six years...
而避免大家等个五年六年难道不好吗。