返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第13集>>

  • 1. Objection, Your Honor.
    反对 法官大人。
  • 2. ...for the $50 million they're hoping for?
    是为了他们所期待的五千万美元吗。
  • 3. Lockhart/Gardner's position is to fight.
    洛克哈特&加德纳律所的立场是去斗争。
  • 4. And they make enemies of their opponents.
    他们把对手视为仇敌。
  • 5. I make them my friends.
    而我把他们当做朋友。
  • 6. Because you intend to lower the deal!
    因为你试图去降低协议的金额。
  • 7. I intend to get a deal! A fight takes time.
    我是为了达成协议 斗争是需要时间的。
  • 8. Ask your clients if they're willing to risk that time.
    问问你的客户愿不愿意冒险浪费那个时间。
  • 9. - Why don't we make a deal now? - All right!
    -为什么不现在达成协议呢 -好了。
  • 10. I'm glad to see you've all given blood.
    我很高兴你们都献过血了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next