<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Otherwise, I am out the door headed to another firm.
否则我就另找律所了。
-
2. It's about getting Bond out.
正是要把邦德赶出去。
-
3. There's only one way to replace a name partner--
只有一个办法把冠名合伙人赶出去。
-
4. a majority vote of the equity partners.
股权合伙人投票占多数。
-
5. The next partner meeting is Friday.
下一次合伙人会议是周五。
-
6. Bond thinks I'm on his side, so he won't expect anything.
邦德以为我跟他一伙 所以他不会有所准备。
-
7. And then Diane asks for and end-of-the-meeting good faith vote.
戴安到时候会提出要投票。
-
8. Bond will think I'm just being spiteful.
邦德会以为我只是怀恨在心。
-
9. So he won't have time to line up his troops.
所以他不会来得及集结军队。
-
10. And you have the votes?
你们有足够的选票?。