<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. So we get them back on the reservation.
那么我们得把他们拉回我们的保留区。
-
2. Back on the reservation?
拉回保留区?[双关语]。
-
3. Isn't Neka half Cherokee?
妮卡有印第安人血统?。
-
4. Look, the only thing equity partners care about is year-end bonuses.
听着 合伙人们在意的只有年终分红。
-
5. So we need to give them a piece of this new class action.
所以要让他们在这次集体诉讼中分一杯羹。
-
6. $55 million is a lot of incentive.
5500万美金可是很有激励作用的。
-
7. Are you sure the $55 million is real?
5500万真的能到手么。
-
8. It's a consent form, Julie.
这是一份许可表格 朱莉。
-
9. Just a formality for the court.
只是为了法庭上走个程序。
-
10. I like you, Mrs. Florrick.
我喜欢你 福瑞克夫人。