<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Wh-What're you talking about?
你 你在说什么。
-
2. What I'm talking about is I don't have time to...
我在说的是我没时间...。
-
3. - Just agree we need more votes! - That's ridiculous!
-只需要同意更多的赞成票 -真荒谬。
-
4. We need more votes,and we're running out of time.
我们需要更多赞成票,而且快没有时间了。
-
5. Julius, where are we on turning Fitzpatrick?
朱利叶斯 策反费茨派崔克进度如何。
-
6. Still talking to him. Nothing definite yet.
还在跟他谈呢 一切尚是未知之数。
-
7. Well, what have you been doing?
你一直都在做什么啊。
-
8. What have I...? You know, in case you haven't noticed,I have a job.
我做什... 假如你没注意到,我还有份工作。
-
9. Yeah, excuse me.
是啊 抱歉。
-
10. This is not a smoking section.
这里不是吸烟区。