<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. This is a secret section.
这是保密区。
-
2. Walk away! Walk away!
走开 走开。
-
3. We still have to talk about how all this
我们还要确定这一切。
-
4. - is going to shake out. - Oh... here we go.
-事后如何分配 -又来了。
-
5. Yeah. Here we go.
是啊 又来了。
-
6. I want some assurances about the minority hiring program.
对于少数民族雇用计划我需要一些保证。
-
7. If he gets one more assurance, I swear to God...
如果他再得到一个保证 我向上帝发誓...。
-
8. - Okay, okay! - You know, I'm not sure...
-好吧 好吧 -你知道 我不确定...。
-
9. We're all going to benefit if we get Bond out.
把邦德赶出局对我们都有益处。
-
10. So can we just hold it together
请我们能不能再团结。