返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>

  • 1. Well, let her. She's injured. She'll limp along.
    让她争吧 她受了伤 会一瘸一拐的。
  • 2. What about Childs? You find out anything about his nanny?
    那查尔兹呢 关于他的保姆你有什么发现吗。
  • 3. Yeah. Swedish au pair.
    是的 瑞典保姆。
  • 4. All paid up. Everything legal.
    已全部付清 每件事都合法。
  • 5. But, hey! We're back from the grave.
    不过 我们起死回生了。
  • 6. We have money coming in,we'll start buying air time.
    有钱进帐,会开始打广告的。
  • 7. - With six weeks left? - Yeah.
    -只剩六个星期? -是的。
  • 8. I don't think so.
    我不这么想。
  • 9. We needed to make this a two-man race, and we didn't.
    我们得逼走一个人 但现在没成功。
  • 10. But it was a good day.
    不过这是个好日子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next