<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. The whole thing was too much for him.
他承受不了这么多。
-
2. So here's the thing.
现在是这样。
-
3. I'm still on board,but I want everything that you promised him.
我还是按原计划做,但我还要他的那一份。
-
4. Quite the humanitarian.
你可真是够人道的。
-
5. Hey, I didn't kill him.
又不是我杀掉他的。
-
6. So we're still down on votes?
也就是说我们还是少票。
-
7. No, we're tied.
不 现在我们和他打平手了。
-
8. With this, Bond has exactly 22 equity partners.
这样的话 邦德有22张股份合伙人的选票。
-
9. We have exactly 22.
我们也正好22。
-
10. Either way, I still get my corner office, right?
不管怎么样 我都能得到我的角落办公室吧。