返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>

  • 1. I wrote the memo to President George W. Bush,since referred to as the Houghton Working Memo.
    我为乔治·W·布什总统写过备忘录,后来也叫豪顿工作备忘录。
  • 2. It expressed the legal position
    其中恰好有对这种行为法律地位的阐述。
  • 3. that certain aggressive interrogation techniques were not torture.
    也就是说 某种特定的强制性审问不算酷刑。
  • 4. So what are you saying-- Shen Yuan was not tortured?
    你什么意思 申渊没遭受酷刑吗。
  • 5. Well, I have no opinion on that.
    我个人对此不予置评。
  • 6. I can tell you
    我只能告诉你。
  • 7. the opinion of the Bush administration at the time.
    当时布什内阁的官方意见。
  • 8. Oh, well, let's hear about that.
    给我们讲讲吧。
  • 9. Shen Yuan was forced to stand in the stress position
    申渊在监禁期间。
  • 10. during his captivity. Is this torture?
    曾被强迫以极不正常的姿势站立 这算酷刑吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next