返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第16集>>

  • 1. You hired a nanny for a summer,you paid her under the table,and then when you heard that we were on her trail,you tried to pay her to leave the country.
    去年夏天你雇了个保姆,你私下里偷偷雇的,当你听说我们正在追查她,你还想花钱让她出国避风头。
  • 2. So, what, are you recording this?
    那又怎样 你现在想录我的音吗。
  • 3. I don't have to record it.
    没必要了。
  • 4. We recorded the payoff.
    我们录下了你的交易过程。
  • 5. Then you know it was three months.
    那你该知道我只雇了她三个月。
  • 6. Three months of a nanny taking care of my kids,not Wendy's five years.
    只雇了这保姆三个月 帮我照顾孩子,温迪那是雇了五年。
  • 7. Yes, but I also seem to recall a candidate at the last debate
    那我该帮你回忆下 是谁在上次电视辩论说。
  • 8. who said, "You can't just say, 'Oops, my bad.'"
    你不能只说一句"我错了"就完了。
  • 9. How do you think that sound bite's gonna play?
    你觉得这段原音重现怎么样。
  • 10. You're a son of a bitch.
    你真是个混蛋。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next