<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. And is he really threatening me with jail time?
他真的想用牢狱之灾来威胁我。
-
2. I see no need for any harsh language here at all.
我想在这里用不着什么难听的话。
-
3. Now, it's not wrong to express feelings,but let's all take a breath.
听着 表达自己的想法并没错,可还是让我们消停一下吧。
-
4. You owe me half.
你欠我一半。
-
5. Half of what? Half of Chapter 11?
一半什么 一半的破产保护申请。
-
6. We'd like to call a witness.
我们想要出示一位证人。
-
7. It's our right.
这是我们的权利。
-
8. I work for the anti-gang division
我在美国联邦调查局驻。
-
9. of the Illinois office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
伊利诺斯州分局的集团犯罪部门任职。
-
10. Come on. Now you're kidding.
得了吧 这肯定是玩笑。