返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>

  • 1. No court reporter, no transcripts.
    没有法院书记官 没有记录。
  • 2. This is purely a mediation.
    这单单只是一个调解会。
  • 3. This input will help me determine a fair settlement.
    这人说的话能帮我决定一个公平的方案。
  • 4. Our last estimate, we put the valuation
    据我们最近一次评估 我们对毕夏普先生。
  • 5. of Mr. Bishop's drug trade at $88 million.
    毒品交易的估价为8800万美元。
  • 6. Oh, come on. Now you're dreaming.
    得了吧 你在痴人说梦话吧。
  • 7. - The FBI doesn't dream, Mr. Lee. - Oh, really?
    -联邦调查局不做白日梦 李先生 -真的吗。
  • 8. What were you doing on September 11?
    911事件中你们干了什么好事。
  • 9. That was not us. That was the CIA.
    这事不怪我们 是中情局的错。
  • 10. Oh, it was the CIA, was it?
    都怪中情局 是不是。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next