<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. Yeah, the CIA. Ignored incredible intel.
就是中情局 忽视了大量的情报。
-
2. You know, it's in the history books.
这都写进教科书了。
-
3. Have you read the 911 report?
你读过911事件调查报告没有。
-
4. And you've kept the books for how long, Mr. Roja?
乐嘉先生 你掌管账本有多久了。
-
5. Uh, about three years.
呃 大概三年了。
-
6. Uh... but I wouldn't call them exactly books, you know.
我得说这不是严格意义上的账本 你明白吗。
-
7. I-I keep count.
我记着帐而已。
-
8. And is $88 million a correct valuation?
8千8百万的财产估价准确吗。
-
9. I wish! I mean, that...
我倒想了。
-
10. that may be what the FBI sees coming in,but there's breakage.
联邦调查局看着这么多钱进来,但这并非实际收入。