<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. I wish that were true.
我也希望你说的是真的。
-
2. Well, you know what's true?
那你知道什么是真的吗。
-
3. Zach is going to Peter's speech with Nisa.
扎克会和妮莎一起去听彼得的演讲。
-
4. Do you know how crazy this is?
你知道这事最搞笑的是什么吗。
-
5. For the last six months, I've been asking you
这半年来 我一直问你。
-
6. to let me put the kids in front of the cameras,and you have said no...
能不能让孩子们出来露露面,你说不行。
-
7. until I want them not in front of the cameras,and now you want the opposite.
现在我不希望他们出来露面,你又和我作对。
-
8. Yeah, Eli, it's all about you.
好吧 伊莱 我就是针对你的。
-
9. We're the next case up.
马上就到我们了。
-
10. I'm sorry mediation has failed you, Mr. Bishop.
很抱歉我调解失败了 毕夏普先生。