<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. Oh, you did your best.
你已经尽力了。
-
2. I hope it hasn't soured you on the need for compromise.
我希望没有伤害到你的利益。
-
3. I always tell myself,"Say a yes for every time you say a no and you'll be a happier person""
我一直告诉自己,尽量不要拒绝别人 你会更快乐。
-
4. - Y-You understand what I mean. - No.
-你明白我的意思吧 -不明白。
-
5. Well, I guess what I mean is,if we can all work together, toward the same goals,each in our own way, then everyone can feel like they had a...
我是想说,如果我们同舟共济 目标一致,各尽所能 那样每个人都会觉得...。
-
6. You killed her.
你杀了她。
-
7. - You did it. - What?
-是你干的 -什么。
-
8. She O.D.'d last night.
她昨晚死于吸毒过量。
-
9. She's been clean for ten years
她10年前就戒毒了。
-
10. and what, she just decided to start using again?
怎么能那么巧 她正好决定重新吸毒?。