返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第18集>>

  • 1. You can bankrupt my client with appeal after appeal,and my client's song has nothing to do with his past crime.
    就算你诉讼到我的客户破产,可我客户的歌和他所犯的罪行就是毫无关系。
  • 2. Well, good luck with that.
    好吧 祝你好运。
  • 3. Just a warning...
    提醒你一下。
  • 4. I play dirty.
    我可有些手段。
  • 5. You know, when I said
    记得我当时说。
  • 6. we'll never use what you guys are going after...
    我们不会用你们追查到的线索。
  • 7. change of plans.
    计划有变了。
  • 8. Based on this, Your Honor,we ask for a summary judgment of Mr. Gardner's suit.
    法官大人 基于上述理由,我们请求对加德纳先生的诉讼进行即决审判。
  • 9. Just a quick correction for Ms. Penn, Your Honor.
    纠正一下佩恩女士的说法 法官大人。
  • 10. This suit is not mine.
    这件诉讼案不是我的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next