<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. Oh, I heard there was another turnover at Lockhart/Gardner.
听说洛克哈特&加德纳律所又变天了。
-
2. Yes. It's a new day.
是啊 新气象。
-
3. A new, new day.
又一个新气象。
-
4. Sounds like you have one of those things every few months.
听上去你们每隔几个月就要折腾一番。
-
5. Do they miss me?
他们想念我吗。
-
6. Oh, terribly, but then, every time we end up
他们无比想念你 不过每当。
-
7. on the opposite side of a case from you, it eases the pain.
跟你对簿公堂的时候 相思之苦便有所缓解。
-
8. Oh, and your husband-- oh, I hear he's up by three points.
还有你丈夫 我听说他领先3个百分点。
-
9. He's doing quite well, thank you.
他情况不错 谢谢你。
-
10. Playing the race card.
打种族牌。